List and status of UK Local Council Twitters
Reasons for conducting this observation
1. To create better practices when using twitter for local gov.
2. To create a ring of network between local councils to share information and solutions for improvement.
3. To understand how and why we choose a certain methods and not others.
4. To allow other councils to learn from each other and add on to the list if they wish to be apart of this ring.
5. To develop a standard of practice that we all can follow that is tested and proven.
6. To conduct a content analysis for my citizen engagement online research.
7. To demonstrate to colleagues and other relevant individuals of the potential or benefits of this approach to engage citizens, if any.
Research Interview Locations and Digital Voice Recorders
Being a research student, I often held my interviews in public places like coffee shops or museums, wherever I’d think…